ISO 22000 INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT
SYSTEM (FSMS) BASED ON ISO 22000
This one-day training enables participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of the implementation and management of a Food
Safety Management System (FSMS) as specified in ISO 22000:2005. The participant will learn the different components of a FSMS,
including the FSMS policy, HACCP analysis, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management
review and continual improvement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 22000 standard.
- Expert advisors in food and safety.
- Managers responsible for implementing a Food Safety Management System.
- To Understand the fundamentals of food safety.
- To Know the interrelationships between ISO 22000 and the
other food safety standards Knowing the key components of
a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) in the context of
- To Introduce the concepts, approaches, standards, methods
and techniques allowing to effectively manage a FSMS
accordance with ISO 22000.
- To Understand the relationship between a Food Safety
Management System, including risk management, controls
and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization.
- To Understand the stages of the ISO22000 certification
- Introduction to the ISO 22000 family of standards.
- Introduction to management systems and the process
- General requirements: presentation of clauses 4 to 8 of
- Implementation phases of ISO 22000 framework.
- Continual improvement of food safety.
- Conducting an ISO 22000 certification audit.
- A student manual containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants.
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants.
01-14-2016 08:10 AM