ISO 9001 INTRODUCTION
This one-day training course enables the participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of the implementation and management of a Quality Management System as specified in ISO 9001. Participants will learn the basic concepts of quality management and best practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Members of a Quality team.
- Professionals wanting to gain preliminary knowledge of the main processes of a Quality Management System (QMS).
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Staff involved in operations related to Quality Management.
- Introduction to the ISO 9001 standard and its requirements.
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach.
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO 9001.
- Implementation phases of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Conducting an ISO 9001 audit.
- Course objectives and structure.
- Standard and regulatory framework.
- Fundamental principles of quality.
- Quality Management System (QMS).
- Preparing for the certification audit.
- Closing the training.
11-11-2015 10:13 AM